Ultrasonic sounds, (sounds above 15000
Hz), are nearly silent / less audible to humans and most animals. Ultrasound cannot travel
through walls or closed doors. The signals bounce off these hard surfaces causing a ricochet
effect. Ultrasonic sounds are absorbed by soft materials such as curtains, furniture and
carpet, which in turn diminishes the effectiveness of the unit. Shadow areas may occur
around corners or behind home furnishings.
1 in stockCompare
- Dimensions: Control Unit 9” x 9” x 5”,
- Speakers 4” x 4” x 6”
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 75 watts
- Coverage: Up to 3,600 sq. ft.
- Power Requirements: (220vAC available)
- Sound Pressure: 95–102 dB
- Frequency: 15–25 kHz