Ultrasonic sounds, (sounds above 15000
Hz), are nearly silent / less audible to humans and most animals. Ultrasound cannot travel
through walls or closed doors. The signals bounce off these hard surfaces causing a ricochet
effect. Ultrasonic sounds are absorbed by soft materials such as curtains, furniture and
carpet, which in turn diminishes the effectiveness of the unit. Shadow areas may occur
around corners or behind home furnishings.
2 in stockCompare
- Dimensions: QB-4 12” x 12” x 4”,
- Strobe 6” x 4” x 4”
- Coverage: Up to 6,500 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 220v AC/50 Hz
- 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Power Consumption: Less than 10 watts
- Ultrasound Output: Range 20–30 kHz;