Bird Scare Cannon operates on butane or propane gas allowing it to make sound detonations for the protection of crops by scaring off birds, wild boars, deer and other animals that could cause damage to the premises. The detonations can be regulated to fire from every minute to every 30 minutes, and the sound intensity can be adjusted with its telescopic cannon barrel, ranging from 80 to 127 decibels. The area of protection can be set between 5 to 7 acres, depending on the type of crop, topography, and weather conditions.
Out of stock
- Electronic Bird Scare Cannon
- Operates with LP , Propane or Butane Gas up to 20 bar pressure
- No battery Needed
- Time adjustable, Time interval between two shots Adjustable from 2 min to 20 min Resistant to UV lights protection from sun
- Operate under bad weather conditions without any problem
- Effective area up to 20000 Sq meter Easy to setup and simple to operate